Land Rover, the British maker of Land Rover and Range Rover sport utility vehicles, is renowned for providing its clientele with some of the most luxurious and capable vehicles in the world. Every Land Rover vehicle is equally at home both on and off road, and in any setting; be it in the heart of the city, or traversing the countryside. Today's Land Rover lineup includes the Discovery Sport, Range Rover, Range Rover Sport, Range Rover Evoque and LR4 (Discovery 4). Land Rover designs, engineers, and manufactures their vehicles in the United Kingdom.
The Land Rover brand began with the production of the iconic Series I in 1948 . The classic Range Rover was introduced in 1970 to satisfy demand for vehicles with more refinement and luxury and the Land Rover Discovery made its first appearance in 1989. Land Rover entered the compact SUV segment with the Freelander in 1997 and the popular Range Rover Sport was added to the fleet in 2005.
New for 2017, the Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic combines Range Rover capability, desirability and refinement, with enhanced on-road performance Innovative…
- LIMITED PRODUCTION LAND ROVER HOLLAND & HOLLAND RANGE ROVER
- RANGE ROVER EVOQUE CONVERTIBLE
- RANGE ROVER EVOQUE BEGINS COUNTDOWN TO CONVERTIBLE
- UNVEILING OF JAGUAR LAND ROVER BOND CARS
- NEW DYNAMIC DESIGN AND ENHANCED CAPABILITY FOR LAND ROVER DISCOVERY SPORT
- INTRODUCING THE NEW RANGE ROVER SENTINEL
- JAGUAR LAND ROVER SIGNS CONTRACT MANUFACTURING AGREEMENT WITH MAGNA STEYR
- LAND ROVER 2016 MODEL YEAR LINEUP
- LAND ROVER CREATES ONE-OF-A-KIND DEFENDER
- RANGE ROVER CELEBRATES 45 YEARS
- JAGUAR LAND ROVER ROAD SAFETY RESEARCH INCLUDES BRAIN WAVE MONITORING
- REMOTE CONTROL RANGE ROVER SPORT, CONTROLLED BY THE DRIVER ON A SMARTPHONE
- JAGUAR LAND ROVER ANNOUNCES TECHNOLOGY ON POTHOLES
- LAND ROVER TO HOST GREAT MEADOW INTERNATIONAL EVENTING COMPETITION
Jaguar Land Rover
Jaguar Land Rover is the UK’s largest automotive manufacturing business, built around two iconic British car brands: Land Rover, the world’s leading manufacturer of premium all-wheel drive vehicles and Jaguar, one of the world’s premier luxury sports saloon and sports car marques.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to the UK with product design, development and manufacturing facilities. The Company also has an overseas manufacturing plant located in China and another under construction in Brazil. Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles are sold in 170 countries via a network of 19 national sales companies, and 2,640 franchised dealers.
All of our cars are engineered and designed in Britain and while we have ambitious plans for global growth, the heart of the business remains in the UK. We have invested billions of pounds in our state-of-the-art production, research and development facilities. In fact, Jaguar Land Rover is the biggest UK investor in R&D in the manufacturing sector – ahead of British Aerospace and Rolls-Royce – and in the global top 100 for R&D spend. This investment, along with our on-going support of local communities and encouragement to get young people to seek jobs in engineering has led to Jaguar Land Rover winning the Responsible Business of the Year Award – an accolade we take great pride in achieving.
Gaydon, Warwickshire, CV35 ORR,
- The United States is one of the leading global markets for both Jaguar and Land Rover
- Jaguar Land Rover employs 32,000 people and sells vehicles in 170 countries around the world
- Jaguar Land Rover has two state of the art engineering and design facilities and four advanced manufacturing plants in the UK
- Headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey in the United States, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC has offices across the USA
- Jaguar Land Rover is represented by more than 330 independently operated retail outlets in the USA
- In 2015, Jaguar Land Rover sold 487,065, up 5% year-on-year. Of that, Jaguar sold 83,986 vehicles and Land Rover sold 403,079 vehicles
Jaguar Land Rover North America
Jaguar Land Rover is a business built around two great British car brands that are designed, engineered and manufactured in the United Kingdom. Jaguar Cars Limited, founded in 1922, is one of the world's premier manufacturers of luxury sedans and sports cars. Since 1948, Land Rover has been manufacturing authentic 4x4s that define "breadth of capability" in their segments.
Jaguar manufactures all their cars exclusively in the United Kingdom, at the Castle Bromwich manufacturing plant in the British Midlands. Land Rover and Range Rover models are built in the United Kingdom at the Solihull and Halewood plants. Land Rover exports to 169 countries and Jaguar exports to 63 countries, with global sales for both brands exceeding 240,000 vehicles annually. The Jaguar Land Rover business employs 16,000 people in United Kingdom, including 3,500 engineers at two product development centers.
Headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey in the United States, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC has offices across the USA and Canada and is represented by more than 330 retail outlets.
Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
555 MacArthur Blvd.
Mahwah, NJ 07430