Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. is an Italian brand and manufacturer of luxury sports cars. The Lamborghini Huracán, the Huracán Spyder, the Coupé and Roadster versions of the Aventador, a new benchmark in the world of V12 luxury super sports cars.
Founded in 1963, Automobili Lamborghini is headquartered in Sant’Agata Bolognese, in North Italy. The Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4, which made its world debut at the Geneva International Motor Show in 2014, the Huracán Spyder and the rear-wheel-drive version LP 580-2 of 2015 are the successors to the iconic Gallardo, and with their innovative technology and exceptional performance, they redefine the driving experience of luxury super sports cars. The Coupé and Roadster versions of the Aventador LP 700-4, along with the Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce represent a new benchmark in the world of V12 luxury super sports cars. With 135 dealerships throughout the world, in half a century Automobili Lamborghini has created a continuous series of dream cars, including the 350 GT, Miura, Espada, Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, as well as limited editions including the Reventón, Sesto Elemento and Aventador J.
The Veneno Coupé, Egoista and Veneno Roadster were produced to celebrate the company's 50th anniversary in 2013, while the Centenario was created to commemorate the 100 years from the founder Ferruccio Lamborghini’s birth in 2016.
AUTOMOBILI LAMBORGHINI MAKES 2015 THE BEST YEAR IN COMPANY HISTORY Global sales exceed 3,000 units for the first time and…
- THE REAR-WHEEL DRIVE LAMBORGHINI HURACÁN LP 580-2
- LAMBORGHINI HURACÁN LP 610-4: MODEL YEAR 2016 PRODUCT UPDATES
- LAMBORGHINI HURACÁN GT3
- LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP 750-4 SUPERVELOCE ROADSTER MAKES GLOBAL DEBUT
- VITESSE AUDESSUS ONE-PIECE, FULL CARBON FIBER WHEELS
- LAMBORGHINI CONFIRMS ROADSTER VERSION OF AVENTADOR SUPERVELOCE
- LAMBORGHINI PREPARES FOR NEW ERA WITH SPORTS UTILITY VEHICLE
- LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP 700-4 CARBON FIBER MONOCOQUE ON DISPLAY AT THE EUROPEAN PATENT OFFICE IN MUNICH
- WORLD PREMIERE OF LAMBORGHINI HURACÁN GT3 BY AUTOMOBILI LAMBORGHINI
- RECORD YEAR FOR AUTOMOBILI LAMBORGHINI:DELIVERIES INCREASED TO 2,530 UNITS IN 2014
- SPECIAL SERIES LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP 700-4 PIRELLI EDITION
- AUTOMOBILI LAMBORGHINI ANNOUNCES THE WORLDWIDE 2015 ESPERIENZA AND ACCADEMIA PROGRAMS
- LAMBORGHINI ANNOUNCES FIRST-EVER NORTH AMERICAN WINTER ACCADEMIA FOR FEBRUARY 2015
- LAMBORGHINI BECOMES FIRST AUTOMOTIVE FIRM IN THE WORLD TO OBTAIN TÜV CERTIFICATION FOR CARBON FIBER CAR REPAIR SERVICE
Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.
Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. is owned by the Volkswagen Group through its subsidiary brand division Audi
Via Modena, 12 40019
Sant'Agata Bolognese (BO), Italy
Sant'Agata Bolognese is the home of super sports car manufacturer Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.