Jeep's current product range consists solely of sport utility vehicles and off-road vehicles. The Jeep vehicle lineup consists of the Cherokee, Compass, Grand Cherokee, Patriot, Renegade, Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited. To meet consumer demand around the world, all Jeep models sold outside North America are available in both left- and right-hand-drive configurations and with gasoline and diesel powertrain options.
Jeep is a brand division of FCA US LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. The former Chrysler Corporation acquired the Jeep brand from American Motors in 1987. The division is headquartered in Toledo, Ohio.
Built on 75 years of legendary heritage, Jeep is the authentic SUV with class-leading capability, craftsmanship and versatility for people who seek extraordinary journeys. The Jeep brand delivers an open invitation to live life to the fullest by offering a full line of vehicles that continue to provide owners with a sense of security to handle any journey with confidence.
A new limited edition version of Jeep’s highly successful Renegade small SUV is being launched to coincide with the release…
- 2016 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE AND GRAND CHEROKEE SRT
- JEEP EXPANDS CHEROKEE LINEUP WITH PREMIUM OVERLAND MODEL
- FCA STATEMENT: MOISTURE SHIELD UPGRADE
- FCA STATEMENT: RECALL OCCUPANT RESTRAINT CONTROL MODULES & ANTI-LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM
- FCA RECALL STATEMENT
- FCA STATEMENT: CONTROL MODULE & COMPLETION-RATE INCENTIVES
- FCA STATEMENT: SOFTWARE UPDATE
- FCA US LLC RELEASES SOFTWARE UPDATE
- FIAT CHRYSLER AUTOMOBILES INVESTS IN INDIAN JOINT VENTURE; EXPANDS JEEP® PRODUCTION FOOTPRINT
- FCA STATEMENT: WATER-SHIELD INSTALLATION
- STATEMENT: RESTRAINT-SYSTEM SOFTWARE UPGRADE
- FCA STATEMENT: EPA PERFORMANCE REPORT
- SEVEN NEW JEEP CONCEPT VEHICLES UNLEASHED FOR ANNUAL EASTER JEEP SAFARI
- FCA STATEMENT: FUEL-PUMP RELAY