Infiniti Motor Company Ltd.
Infiniti brand is the luxury models for Nissan.
Infiniti Motor Company Ltd. is headquartered in Hong Kong with sales operations in over 50 countries. The Infiniti brand was launched in 1989. Its range of premium automobiles is currently built in manufacturing facilities in Japan, the United States, United Kingdom and China. Infiniti plans to also expand manufacturing into Mexico by 2017.
Infiniti design studios are located in Atsugi-Shi near Yokohama, London, San Diego and Beijing.
Infiniti is in the middle of a major product offensive. The brand has been widely acclaimed for its daring design and innovative driver-assistance technologies.
From the 2016 season, Infiniti is a technical partner of the Renault Sport Formula One team, contributing its expertise in hybrid performance.
Q50 performance flagship Red Sport 400, with 400-horsepower 3.0-liter V6 twin-turbo engine, is priced from under $50,000 for both rear-wheel…
- 2017 INFINITI QX70 LIMITED DEBUTS
- INFINITI ANNOUNCES U.S. PRICING FOR 2016 Q50 MODELS
- INFINITI ANNOUNCES U.S. PRICING FOR NEW 2016 QX60
- INFINITI’S FORMULA ONE INVOLVEMENT PROGRESSES
- INFINITI ANNOUNCES U.S. PRICING FOR 2016 Q70
- INFINITI REVEALS DARING Q60 SPORTS COUPE
- INFINITI GLOBAL SALES IN 2015
- INFINITI ANNOUNCES 2016 QX30 LINE-UP IN THE AMERICAS
- 2016 INFINITI Q50 SPORTS SALOON
- NEW INFINITI Q30 EARNS FIVE STARS EURO NCAP
- 2017 INFINITI QX30
- THE NEW INFINITI QX70 ULTIMATE
- INFINITI – WHAT’S NEW FOR 2016
- INFINITI QX30 CONCEPT MAKES DEBUT IN NEW YORK