The FIAT brand stands for discovery through passionate self-expression. That philosophy is embodied by the iconic Fiat 500 or Cinquecento – a small car that lives big. Italian at heart and rooted in a rich heritage, the 500 is sold in more than 100 countries around the world and is synonymous with modern, simple design blending form, function, technology and a pride of ownership that is genuine.
In North America, the Fiat 500 was introduced in March 2011 and was soon followed by the Fiat 500c (Cabrio), the high-performance Fiat 500 Abarth and Abarth Cabrio, the fully electric Fiat 500e and the five-passenger Fiat 500L. The FIAT brand continues to expand with the introduction of the Fiat 500X, an all-new crossover that combines Italian style with functionality, performance and all-wheel drive confidence. The all-new Fiat 500X arrived at FIAT studios in the second quarter of 2015.
In 2014, Fiat joined hands with Chrysler Automobiles and merged to form Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V
2017 Fiat 124 Spider Elaborazione Abarth features sport suspension, mechanical limited slip differential, Sport Mode selector and sport-tuned, chrome quad-tip…
- NEW FIAT 500 1.2 ‘ECO’ GOES ON SALE IN THE UK
- NEW FIAT 124 SPIDER UNVEILED
- ABARTH ANNOUNCES LIMITED EDITION 695 BIPOSTO RECORD
- FIAT 500 REACHES 1,500,000 MILESTONE
- FIAT DEBUTS NEW FULLBACK PICK-UP TRUCK AT THE DUBAI MOTOR SHOW
- MOPAR DEBUTS CUSTOMIZED VEHICLES AT 2015 SEMA SHOW
- FIAT’S NEW C-SEGMENT CONTENDER TO BE NAMED FIAT TIPO
- ALL-NEW 2016 FIAT 500X NAMED TOP SAFETY PICK+ BY IIHS
- LIMITED NEW ABARTH 595 TROFEO EDITION NOW AVAILABLE IN THE UK
- NEW FIAT 500 UK PRICING AND SPECIFICATIONS ANNOUNCED
- NEW FIAT 500 REVEALED
- MOPAR ANNOUNCES ACCESSORY PRICING FOR THE ALL-NEW 2016 FIAT 500X
- NEW FIAT AEGEA PROJECT DEBUTS
- FIAT INTRODUCES NEW FIAT 500 1957 EDITION CABRIO
Abarth & C. S.p.A. is a racing car and road car maker founded by Carlo Abarth in 1949. Its logo is a shield with a stylized scorpion on a red and yellow background
From its relaunch in 2007, Abarth was immediately synonymous with sporting emotion and grit. It has returned with a modern interpretation of all of its traditional products: such as the Grande Punto and the 500 Abarth, packed with technology and performance inspired by the world of motor racing, not to mention the legendary conversion kits.
Abarth & C. S.p.A. Via Plava 80, 10135 Torino, Italia
This brand of light commercial vehicles was created to partner small and large companies in growing their businesses. Customers seeking productivity, ease of use and fuel efficiency rely on the know-how and innovation of Fiat Professional, an ally for businesses as they confront the challenges of the market. It was launched on 17 April 2007 and replaced the Fiat Veicoli Commerciali division.