Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S.
Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S. makes some of the world's fastest and most expensive production cars. The Bugatti brand originally appeared at the beginning of the 20th century. A single-minded focus on the pursuit of speed resulted in the brand's dominance of the Grand Prix circuit in the years between World War I and World War II. The traditional factory in the Alsace region of France closed in 1956, several years after the passing of the firm's founder, Ettore Bugatti.
Bugatti relaunched in 1998 in Molsheim, France with the Veyron 16.4 that rolled off the assembly line several years later and production ended in 2015 with 450 Veyrons sold. The new model, Bugatti Chiron made its world debut at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show.
Bugatti Automobiles website
Bugatti factory in Molsheim
The Chiron is the world’s most powerful, fastest, most luxurious and most exclusive production super sports car With the Chiron,…
- THE NEW BUGATTI IS TO BE CALLED CHIRON
- BUGATTI UNVEILS ITS VISION GRAN TURISMO
- BUGATTI AT PEBBLE BEACH 2015
- BUGATTI WORLD SPEED RECORD CARS
- BUGATTI CELEBRATES THE VEYRON: THE GRAND SPORT VITESSE “LA FINALE”
- Bugatti displays the world’s fastest production car at the 2015 Qatar Motor Show
- BUGATTI LAUNCHES LIFESTYLE CAPSULE COLLECTION “BUGATTI LEGENDS”
- A MEETING OF LEGENDS IN CALIFORNIA: BUGATTI PRESENTS ALL SIX MODELS FROM ITS “LES LÉGENDES DE BUGATTI” EDITION
- PEBBLE BEACH: BUGATTI CELEBRATES THE WORLD PREMIÈRE OF THE FINAL LEGEND “ETTORE BUGATTI”
- BENTLEY INCREASES POWER AT DETROIT 2014
- 400TH BUGATTI VEYRON SOLD – THE VEYRON BEGINS ITS FINAL LAP
- BUGATTI LAUNCHES DYNAMIC DRIVE EXPERIENCE PROGRAM IN NORTH AMERICA
- Bugatti Veyron sets world speed record