The Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe and 4C Spider offer driving enthusiasts a technical, mid-engine design inspired by the brand’s legendary racing history DNA: handcrafted in Modena, Italy; seductive Italian style; state-of-the-art Formula 1 inspired carbon fiber monocoque chassis that enables an incredible power-to-weight ratio; advanced technologies, including the all-aluminum 1750 cc turbocharged engine with direct-injection, dual intercoolers, and variable-valve timing that enable supercar-level performance.
Alfa Romeo brand’s return to North America is the well-equipped limited-edition 4C Launch Edition with unique design appointments, Track Package and serialized “1 of 500” plaque. Other models are 4C Coupe and 4C Spider with an initial group of 88 Alfa Romeo dealers
Alfa Romeo Automobiles S.p.A. is an Italian car manufacturer. Founded as A.L.F.A. on June 24, 1910, in Milan, the company has been involved in car racing since 1911.
In 1910, Cavalier Ugo Stella acquired the shares of Società Italiana Automobili Darraq, the Italian plant of a French car maker. The first plant was at number 95 Strada del Portello in the north-west outskirts of Milan and the company was called “Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili” (Lombard Automobile Factory, Public Company), hence the acronym A.L.F.A.
Today Alfa Romeo is owned subsidiary of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
It seems almost unbelievable that an example of one of the great pre-war cars, a straight eight supercharged Alfa Romeo…
- NEW ALFA ROMEO GIULIETTA UNVEILED
- 2016 ALFA ROMEO 4C AND 4C SPIDER
- THE ALL-NEW 2017 ALFA ROMEO GIULIA QUADRIFOGLIO
- ALFA ROMEO GIULIETTA RANGE
- ALFA ROMEO GIULIA UNVEILED
- ALFA ROMEO OPENS HISTORICAL MUSEUM IN ARESE
- ALL-NEW 2015 ALFA ROMEO 4C SPIDER PRICING ANNOUNCED
- ALFA ROMEO 4C SPIDER UK ORDER BOOKS OPEN
- NEW “PROGRESSION” AND “JUNIOR” MODELS JOIN THE 2015 ALFA ROMEO MITO UK RANGE
- WORLD-PREMIERE: ALL-NEW 2015 ALFA ROMEO 4C SPIDER
- ALFA ROMEO GIULIETTA SPRINT UK PRICING AND SPECIFICATIONS ANNOUNCED
- NEW ALFA ROMEO GIULIETTA BUSINESS EDITION LAUNCHED IN THE UK
- MORE ACCOLADES FOR THE ALFA ROMEO 4C
- ALFA ROMEO MITO BY MARSHALL AMPLIFICATION CONCEPT TURNS UP THE POWER